Air Bubbles Coming from Return After Sand Filter Bleed

So Mas...Any other thoughts? I was trying to think of a solution where my single valve actuator could somehow control 3 different positions. Such as one position to close off flow to the spa (flow to pool only, would allow the mister to work better), one to close of flow to the pool (spa mode), and another position that only partially blocks flow to the spa (spillover mode). This would allow me to run smaller pump and still get the spillover to work along with my mister. Only problem with this is that it seems that something like this doesn't exist. Can't seem to really think of any other solution besides just stick with what I have which is an over sized pump that never fills the basket and wastes energy.

Part of the problem having a single pump do everything is that the pump generally has to be oversized to do it. But given the variety of functions that your pool demands, have you considered a variable speed pump? These can be setup to deliver the performance required depending on what you are using.

I have considered a VSP. But I'm not sure if that would even conquer my issues. I would have to use it in high speed most of the time anyways to properly utilize my mist cooler and to also allow the spa spillover to work.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.