cloudy water

Having something consuming the FC and not showing CC's is fairly common. Having CC's of greater than .5 means you have a problem but not having them doesn't mean you don't have a problem. Kinda weird, I know but that's the way it is.

It's good that you brought it back to shock that'll make the clearing faster. I'm not sure I'd swim till I passed the overnight test but that's your call.

It's that Sparklypoolitis that we all have. :-D We want it to be clear as glass.

thanks...I just shocked again. If I pass the drop test tonight do I still need to shock all week? I showed my sister how to test so she will be able to take care of it for me. I really don't want to shock all week but will if I need to.

Thanks,
Deb

IF you pass tonight you don't need to keep shocking. I was going to guide your sister that way if she came here and posted the numbers.

Hopefully you will pass it tonight and all she'll have to do is maintain the FC at normal level.

thanks Cherie,,,,I did change my filter.

and Bama I like that big IF. :hammer: The pool looked a lot better this afternoon , I think it's coming around. Thanks for your help and I showed her how to come here if she needs to. About to shock again.

Deb

Great news Deb! :goodjob:

Tell your new "Pool Girl" ;) to feel free to come here and post numbers and ask questions about what to do while you're away. All she'll need to do is keep the FC at maintenance level and check the pH.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.