Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Qustion for intex metal frame users

1. Back To Top    #1

Qustion for intex metal frame users

Pool is 2inches off on one side but when the kids are in there moving the water the top seems to move with the weight of the water is this normal? I always get nervous when we first put the pool up. Also can we dig out the 2 legs withthe pool filled? It's only off 2 inches near 2 legs.
    Cheryl
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Qustion for intex metal frame users

i dont think it will be a problem. my 16x48 is off about 1-2'' and it moves some when all the kids are in it splashing around but i havent had any problems and i'm going into the 5th week. all is well!
    18x52'' intex AGP, 6981 gal, 2650 intex sand filter,
    thru wall skimmer, SWG, 52'' 20G overlap liner, intex pool light

3. Back To Top    #3

Good thanks
    Cheryl
    14X42 Intex Ultra Frame

4. Back To Top    #4

I wouldnt worry bout the one to two inches off but after this season i would do my best to level it as best you can. I use old shelves i had in my garage and cut them into 4"x6" squares and then place industrial rubber strips over the wood so as to not have any sharp edges against the liner. Then as the pool fills I place the wood planks under the legs that need them to level what i may have not gotten exactly correct. Works great for us and have not had any problems.
    Intex 20' metal Ultra Frame round 9400 gal, standard 1500 gal/hr Intex cartridge, K-2005 Test Kit, AG, vinyl -- my practice pool until we can get a real AG or IG....:)