Playground slides as pool slides

af43e92a1fb61d6f85bbf097ac0bce73.jpg

Thinking of putting up this next to the shallow end of my pool? Too hillbilly? No way would I spend 4 gs on a slide and I think the kids would love this.
That looks awesome. Someone was selling a red one just like that on craigslist with attached tower for $125 and I was trying to figure out a way to fit it in with my other slide. I can't make it work, but you should try.

Don't listen to all the worrywarts who think pool slides and diving boards are deathtraps. Idiots will find a way to hurt themselves in any situation. If you have guests over and you don't think they should be using the slide, tell them or their parents. It's your pool.

Are you in Ohio? I'm not sure if Ohio insurance companies are nutbags like the ones in the NE, but in Texas, many of them don't care. I called Nationwide about my slide/diving board and my agent just recommended that I up my injury limits. If your agent doesn't want to play ball, tell him you're gonna look for another insurance co.

Not really worried about insurance. My agent would be fine with it. He lives down the road. Worried about it looking trashy having a wooden structure like that next to my pool.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.