Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: won't spin

1. Back To Top    #1

won't spin

hi everyone, i have a Great White pool cleaner. the problem is, it just wants to go straight, won't spin, so it gets stuck on any vertical object. actually, this is my second Great White the first one did the same thing. i know there is a whole bunch of gears and such inside the thing. does anyone on the forum have a fix for this?

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: won't spin

Dave J. TFP Moderator
    24' x 52" Round AGP. 2hp/¼hp SPL Power-Flo 2-speed pump. 200sqft Waterway Cartridge Filter. 45MHP2(3GPD) Stenner Peristaltic Pump
    Pool School ----- Pool Math ----- TF-Test Kit

3. Back To Top    #3

hi forum, just got back in town. iam somewhat puzzled by the reply to my post. what does bump mean?

4. Back To Top    #4

It means Bama can't answer the question, but wants to make sure it pops up in the "new posts" list again so somebody might look at it who didn't before, and maybe they can answer the question.

"won't spin" isn't a hugely descriptive title, maybe putting the type of cleaner in the title would help.
    --paulr
    BBB "Intermediate Swimmer"
    IG plaster pool 18.5K gal, Hayward Pro-Grid DE filter, 3/4 HP Hydramax II; Polaris 380, 3/4 HP booster
    AG spa 325 gal, probably Sundance of some kind
    Water testing instructions on one page

5. Back To Top    #5

the model is GW9500. i think the manufacurer is sta-rite. sorry for not including in previous post.