Pool opening nightmare

Apr 18, 2008
Took at peek under the cover yesterday to discover the liner has completely ripped pool completely empty. I knew the liner was in bad shape but not this bad. I guess I just threw away $200 for the cold water dive to repair a small leak in November. Anyway I need suggestions on a new liner and I need to repair a crack in the pool deck by the stairs. I figure while the liner is out would be the time to fix.

I have an idea of who to use to get the liner but who do I call about the pool deck crack?

See photos attached

Attachments

• IMG_2005_1_1.JPG
    IMG_2005_1_1.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_2724_1_2_1.JPG
    IMG_2724_1_2_1.JPG
    146.3 KB · Views: 146
rtpatter said:
Took at peek under the cover yesterday to discover the liner has completely ripped pool completely empty. I knew the liner was in bad shape but not this bad. I guess I just threw away $200 for the cold water dive to repair a small leak in November. Anyway I need suggestions on a new liner and I need to repair a crack in the pool deck by the stairs. I figure while the liner is out would be the time to fix.

I have an idea of who to use to get the liner but who do I call about the pool deck crack?
That's one serious rip! Perhaps it was caused by a sabretooth tiger just escaped from... the Pleistocene era, who had a dislike for vinyl. :( Could you post back with your location? Perhaps other members who live in your region can give you a referral to companies they've had good experiences with.

Yeah I'm hoping I don't have a more serious problem to cause that kind of a rip. Hopefully it was just the cold weather and not problems with the pools foundation. I'm located in Birmingham AL and would welcome any references.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.