How to deal with the Rain?

frustratedpoolmom said:
Rangerman said:
JasonLion said:
Carrying bleach home is probably the one disavantage of the BBB method of pool care.
When you buy bleach you should get more than you think you will need and store it somewhere comparatively cool and dark. That will save you extra trips to the store later.

I have 34 bottles of bleach in my pool barn, as of this morning anyway!! Found a good buy . . . :-D :-D :-D

HOW did you get them home?!? :shock:

Have some of that good POP (pool owner patience) it took me about 2 weeks after switching to BBB to figure out how to get the CL at the right level and hold it. Just keep adding enough to get the right level and add it each day....until whatever it is that is consuming your CL goes bye bye...FYI I had a 110 reading for CYA and after 2 partial drains/refills, it is easier to keep the CL at a stable 5pmm. Good luck.

Hey thanks for all the response....just wondering, roughly how long/much you drained your pool and how long you ran your hose/filled your pool each time to achieve your results.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.