Jandy Stealth 1.5 Speed Cover

lutzms

Nov 12, 2014
Stillwater/MN
Hi Everyone,

Posting to see if anyone has suggestions where to look for hard to find/obsolete parts? Specifically, I'm looking for a speed drive drive cover kit for a Jandy Stealth 1.5 pump. I'm coming up short with anyone having it from internet searches, so I figured I'd take to the forum to see if I can get luck. If anyone has any leads or suggestions, I'd appreciate it!

Specific part: Jandy r0475000

r0475000.jpg

Thanks for the replies. At this point I've tried about 20 different stores online that advertise the part (as well as every local store in my area). Most still have it on their site, only to find out their suppliers no longer have it when I go to order (sadly, none of them have removed it from their site). Jandy/Zodiac wasn't any help at all.

My part is missing. I had the pump removed to have the seal replaced, and it disappeared somewhere along the way.

Just bummed if I can't put the pump back in service -- had it completely gone over when it was in the motor shop.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.