New Member; Laguna Viking Feedback

May 24, 2018
Tampa/FL
Yes, no doubt an installer issue
Found this page after looking for the Laguna Viking Pool Image. We are planning to get the pool in next few weeks.
Overall how satisfied are you with the pool. And is the pool big enough for 4-6 people to hangout in the pool?

How is the quality and finish?

EDIT:
Looks like the mod opened a new thread as the one I was replying to was too old.
Anyways, planning to get Laguna Fiberglass viking pool and saw a owner had issues with cracking in the first or second year of having the pool. So wanted to get his or any persons feedback who have fiberglass pool.

Hi, I think you might have intended to reply to someone else, but instead you’ve started a new thread. The person you are addressing may not see this.

Update:

Ah! New thread, got it.

Sorry, know nothing about these pools. :(

Welcome to the forum! :wave: I don't have the Laguna, so I can't speak for the size question, but we enjoy our Poseidon very much. The finish and quality was nice, and I think the shells are quite durable. Once you find the model you like, your next concern will be to ensure whoever is installing does a good job. Once they're in, like any pool really, there's no turning back. Ask lots of questions about the base material, plumbing, equipment pad products/sizes, and chlorination. Come back here as well for any other questions. Post as much as you like to keep this thread active for more views. I modified the thread title again to hopefully grab some attention.
Happy shopping!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.