Doheny's Mercury

Ok cool, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it tonight. It doesn't come with the caddy the 300i does but I don't really need that and this price is $300+ less than the Polaris 9550 I was considering as the other option. That's a lot of pool chemicals I'll be saving if I go with the Mercury!

Ok cool, I think I'm going to pull the trigger on it tonight. It doesn't come with the caddy the 300i does but I don't really need that and this price is $300+ less than the Polaris 9550 I was considering as the other option. That's a lot of pool chemicals I'll be saving if I go with the Mercury!

Using TFP methods that could be two year’s worth of chemicals.

Using TFP methods that could be two year’s worth of chemicals.

Since I'm new to this board, I'm going to have to get acquainted with the TFP Method this summer. I'm glad I found this site because I'm definitely very new to pool ownership. We bought a home with an existing inground vinyl lined pool that is definitely in need of upgrading in the next couple of years as the liner is starting to sag in some spots and the cement in one of the corners has dropped a couple of inches so I'm sure that won't survive too much longer. That said I'm going to try and keep it in full operating condition as long as I can so we can save to re-do it the right way in a couple of years.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.