Ledge Lounger colors

brentkhack

Bronze Supporter
Nov 20, 2017
TX
I purchased two Cloud Ledge Loungers with our new pool. The PB's sample made the Cloud color look pinkish. I contacted the manufacture to see if they can send me additional pictures, which they did. So we finalized the color and received the loungers two days ago. Well they look nothing like their pictures they emailed me. I sent them pics of our loungers on the decking next to the coping and the pool. Our loungers look grey compared to the off white or light beige color we were expecting. I get an email today that stated it is their cloud resin and it has a bit of a grey undertone. They try to mimic the colors of travertine and the color can look different in different lighting. I do not see grey in the our travertine at all. It isn't even close to the same color we were expecting. The nice house picture is a stock photo of the cloud lounger with a plaster similar to ours. The picture with the four loungers has the cloud color which is the second from the right. Ours looks like the one to the far left. What are you opinions? Thanks.

Attachments

• image00001.jpg
    image00001.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 526
  • Cloud Chaises.jpg
    Cloud Chaises.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 528
  • Chaise Picture.jpg
    Chaise Picture.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 535
  • image00001001.jpg
    image00001001.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 529
I would agree that does not look like the cloud which should be a very light tan color. The only gray available now is the granite gray and it does not look like it either.
Let me know how you like them.

I just sent a reply email to them about how there is no cloud picture that they provided or online that shows cloud as a grey color. I told them we do not have grey in any part of our pool, so I do not get how she thinks it looks good. This was the original response from earlier today "Thank you for these pictures! That is our cloud resin. The resin does have a bit of a grey undertone, because we designed Cloud to mimic colors in travertine. In different lighting the Cloud resin does tend to look different. Looking at your pool, I think that Cloud was the best selection and looks great with your coping"

I will let you guys know what they say in response.

Sounds like I get to pay for this

"The Chaises that you have are the Cloud resin. The resin on the far left in the warehouse picture is Granite Grey and is much darker than the cloud resin. If you are unhappy with the color we are happy to exchange it, but we will have to charge return shipping, and shipping for the exchange.
Please contact your pool builder should you decide to move forward with the exchange."

Who knows how much that will cost?

Did you pay the PB for them or the manufacturer? If the PB, push to have them exchange the loungers for a more suitable color and they can put the ones they supplied you into their stock to sell to someone else.

Did you pay the PB for them or the manufacturer? If the PB, push to have them exchange the loungers for a more suitable color and they can put the ones they supplied you into their stock to sell to someone else.

Paid the PB in the contract with the new build. I got the color samples from the PB and it did match what we got. The pictures and the actual color is way off and should be updated.

Wow I didn't know they had that ugly logo molded into them. Kind of a bummer for the price. Goes from looking high end to tacky. Are there any alternatives to these yet?

I haven't put them in the pool yet because we are not at 28 days since plaster. I would say some or most of the logo will be underwater. It is also a way to say "hey look at me for buying an overly expensive pool lounger".

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow I didn't know they had that ugly logo molded into them. Kind of a bummer for the price. Goes from looking high end to tacky. Are there any alternatives to these yet?

one color, but only a hundred bucks. Designed to float, but one amazon reviewer has this tip: These will float but if you drill two holes where your feet would be located and near where you would sit, it will actually fill with the pool water and stays put. I purchased these primarily for the tanning ledge since I didn't want to pay 10x the amount for the white pool ledge I really wanted. Looks great and works really well!

https://www.amazon.com/SwimWays-Terra-Sonoma-Chaise-Lounge/dp/B007V6J78W

one color, but only a hundred bucks. Designed to float, but one amazon reviewer has this tip: These will float but if you drill two holes where your feet would be located and near where you would sit, it will actually fill with the pool water and stays put. I purchased these primarily for the tanning ledge since I didn't want to pay 10x the amount for the white pool ledge I really wanted. Looks great and works really well!

https://www.amazon.com/SwimWays-Terra-Sonoma-Chaise-Lounge/dp/B007V6J78W

We have two and doing the exact same thing. Very happy with it.

They are too expensive but they're great quality and given the amount of $$$ we spend on the construction of our pools, I wouldn't hesitate to get them again. The alternatives that I've seen really downgrade the look of the pool, where the ledge loungers do the opposite, imo. The logo does end up underwater and really isn't noticeable.

Strange experience you're having with the color but I will say that the white chairs are REALLY white. I think I would have preferred something a little closer to the beige of the travertine.

BICA8D2
BICA8D2.jpg

The owner of the Ledge Lounger called my cell phone and he agreed to exchange the loungers for me. He told the staff to no longer email pictures to assist with the color because of the variation of being inside or outside. They will mail out color chips to new customers for accuracy and I agree that is best. When I got the sample chips from the builder, the cloud color was exactly spot on with our loungers but it still didn't match the emailed pics. So I will give Ledge Lounger an A+ for customer service, especially when the owner calls and makes sure his customers are happy, which I am.

Reactions: VegasOas-us
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.