Damascus, MD
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My pool is set to run at 1000rpms during the day. When the heater cycles on to maintain temperature, the pump automatically spins up to full speed, 3450 rpms. When the heat cycle is over, the pump stays at this speed. Is there a way to tell it to return to the previous speed setting when the heat cycle is done? This is burning a lot of power!

ok - I figured it out if anyone is interested. The "filter pump" should be set at the lowest speed your pump will do. Then all else follows after that. So when other things are off, it goes back down to just filter pump speed. My PB set filter pump at the highest speed. So that is why it was doing that.

Is "filter pump" the speed label #1 in your list for the VSP set-up? My chosen label for that first speed is a little more specific - "Pool". It is the speed that the pump goes back to when all the other options are off, i.e. Pool Mode.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.