Hi... brand new to this site, ablsolutely no pool experience, and I just filled my new pool yesterday! (12X24 AG)
First mistake: Too much bleach. When I added the bleach, the pool turned green instantly and my chlorine test was off the chart.... As it turns out, I overestimated the total volume of my pool by 100% ( my first of many bonehead moves to come) . Therefor, I added way too much bleach. Should I be concerned? Do I need to correct, or will the chlorine come down over time? The final inspection on the pool is still pending, so I don't plan on swimming for at least a week.