CircuPool RJ-60 PLUS install dyi

wilkj1

Gold Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Nov 27, 2017
okc/okla
OK it is on the way CircuPool RJ-60 PLUS probably monday. I got 16 bags 40 lbs Diamond Crystal Salt Solar Crystals at Lowe's.$5.67 per bag . i will test water before starting with salt soon to be here taylor K-1766

I,m going to map out plumbing and elect should be a snap lots of room and options . Today my solar cover came and the reel yesterday . Let the saving begin and as all ways test test test .As usual all advice and thoughts are appreciated . Thanks in advance soon to be saltwater jimmie
:cool:

MVIMG_20180313_181109.jpgMVIMG_20180313_181246.jpgMVIMG_20180228_141424.jpgMVIMG_20180313_183953.jpg

What a great birthday present!! Sounds like you have a fun project coming up.

Man what a great start to being 60 right !. The next part of my birthday is she paid for me and my 2 sons to go to the kentucky derby.[FONT=&quot] [/FONT] We went in 2004 omg what fun i wish she was going but we all work at the same company to hard to all go. Now i have 2 years to plan for her 60th she says we are going to NYC i was like the belmont?. To that she just laughed.

thanks btw ** jimmie**

Grew up on a ranch :)

You got this but if you need any help I am always here :)

Thanks install was a breez , Probably because i sat it the living room till 1 or 2 am planing plumbing . There was one thing tho the electrician had 1 wire spliced that was hidden and it went from black to blue to the pump . Very glad i did see it.It was not just 2 wires to in for sevice and 2 wires to pump for load there was a white wire as a jumper . I got all that but that made the right connection posts 1 and 3 service in 2 and 4 load to pump.

MVIMG_20180317_163242.jpg

I'm about to buy the CircuPool too but the RJ 45 as I'm only at 21k gallons (this Friday). I have the same set up as you, grass around my pool. I love it. I have square stepping stones whereas you have rectangle. I tell people all the time to go grass, it's so great on the feet and looks great.
I hope my install goes as well as yours did. Did you wire it to the timer the pump runs on?
Great job!
-Chris

I'm about to buy the CircuPool too but the RJ 45 as I'm only at 21k gallons (this Friday). I have the same set up as you, grass around my pool. I love it. I have square stepping stones whereas you have rectangle. I tell people all the time to go grass, it's so great on the feet and looks great.
I hope my install goes as well as yours did. Did you wire it to the timer the pump runs on?
Great job!
-Chris

yes i did tho the wires were not like the picture in the install instructions not 1 2 for service (power in) 3 4 to load pump but i just looked real good for the wires coming in to power timer and wires going to pump

did you see that dicountsaltpools has a deal you choose the rj-45 and at check out you can do a 1$ upgrade to rj-60 plus you cant go wrong when you over size +++ .Compare and Review Saltwater Chlorine Generator Prices and Features
and thanks i did the concrete work and landscape with my sons help good luck and post up pics of how it goes :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.