Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: OmniLogic WiFi issue

1. Back To Top    #1

OmniLogic WiFi issue

I just finished my pool. We have OmniLogic and it works, but it has knocked our WiFi out a couple times now. We have good internet and WiFi and not had any issues until now. I reset the router then we are ok again. It has happened twice in two days. Any observations or suggestions? Thanks.
    12000 gallon, gunite, mini pebble finish, sun shelf, spa, OmniLogic with led lights and laminars. Hayward variable speed pump, with cartridge filter.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: OmniLogic WiFi issue

Quote Originally Posted by Kfulford View Post
    I just finished my pool. We have OmniLogic and it works, but it has knocked our WiFi out a couple times now. We have good internet and WiFi and not had any issues until now. I reset the router then we are ok again. It has happened twice in two days. Any observations or suggestions? Thanks.
    I had the same issue with my OmniLogic/WIFI. Finally had AT&T come out to hard wire the unit to the breaker box. Problem solved.

In ground 7100 gal.gunite pool w/1000 gal. spa, 2 sheer descents, Hayward filters and pumps, all 15 months old.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: OmniLogic WiFi issue

Thanks. I appreciate your response.
    12000 gallon, gunite, mini pebble finish, sun shelf, spa, OmniLogic with led lights and laminars. Hayward variable speed pump, with cartridge filter.