Installing aboveground pool electric

Hello. I am getting ready to install an Intex Ultra rectangular aboveground pool. It is 9' x 18' x 52". I am installing both the sand filter and the salt system. I am going to have the electric professionally run from the outdoor fusebox to a waterproof outlet box so that it will be safe and look nice. I have a question? I wonder if anyone can send in pictures, for suggestions, about how the electrical cords that come out of the physical pumps actually begin their descent into the waterproof conduit and underground on the way to the electrical box? I know how the electrical cords look when they plug into the waterproof outlet box at the end of that journey but HOW do they begin? Do the power cords just go into an open mouth conduit that sticks out of the ground? That doesn't sound right to me! Any closeup pictures would be a great help. Thank you in advance.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.