round gas fire pit furniture for Indiana

Wadeod

Jul 23, 2017
Granger, In
Contemplating fire pit furniture but want it to be comfy. We have POLYWOOD locally, so would like to support them in their adirondak chairs, but they can be expensive. Anyone do these and like them? I am tall, so getting out of those can be hard. I like cushions, but never have luck with taking care of them as they alway get wet and dirty. Anyone got pic of furniture they like?

I love my Trex (Polywood) Adirondak chairs. My son is 6'2" and he's never complained about them. Yes, a little pricey but mine look as new today as when purchased. We took a few years to buy various Trex chairs & tables over time and have been very pleased.

You can also find cushions for them (make sure its Sunbrella fabric on waterproof cushions though). I had cushions custom made for some of my chairs (online, out in California I recall?) and they have been the best cushions by far, I like them more than the Trex ones we bought but they're okay too.

Have you looked at the Trex lines? They have various styles.

Maddie :flower:

Love me some Polywood! We also have 4 more Adirondacks on the deck with a big round coffee table. I've never wanted/felt the need for cushions on these Adirondacks - and I've taken my share on naps in them! But your are right, they are spendy - but honestly a good value in the long run.

2017-12-09 15.48.53.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.