Need excavator and poolcrete guy in Northern VA

Dec 19, 2017
Culpeper, VA
Its a long shot, but this forum is well-traveled.

I am DIY-ing a poolwarehouse.com inground pool in April 2018. I have multiple quotes for cement that are where I think they should be (They are in the range of acceptable profit for the contractor, and within my budget.) None of my concrete guys were interested in spreading poolcrete in the bottom.

IM me if you are a contractor with inground pool poolcrete spreading experience in the Culpeper, VA area. I am hiring someone on 2/16/2018. Work to be done Mid April 2018.

My excavation quotes though are lacking. One is greater than $5000, but he claims he digs inground pools all the time, and can do the whole dig in one day. Other quote is around $3500, as a 2-stage dig. I am also responsibble for paying him for hauling away excess dirt. Some is needed on-site to build up the back side.

IM me if you are a contractor with inground pool digging experience in the Culpeper, VA area. I am hiring someone on 2/16/2018. Work to be done early April 2018.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.