2018 Bleach Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like other folks are noticing a change from the 8.25 to 6% in some bleaches also. I went to my local Kroger (West Virginia) to get some and was surprised to see the fancy new Kroger label was changed, a long with the percent! Also at $2.59

Glad HEB is still 8.25 @ $2.59. I buy 4 per week there. About ready to shut off the heat pump since a cold front is blowing through soon.

Solar Breeze - Aquabot 4WD - TFP

As a closer to this thread, the WSJ reported over the weekend that the makers of products like bleach intend on raising prices in 2019. As you can see, it is now common to lower the percentage of bleach down to 6%, so the 2019 thread will be quite interesting to see how pricing and availability of 8.25% bleach.

As if going from 128oz to 121oz and raising the price many years ago, then leaving it at 121oz, dropping 8.25 to 6%, isn't enough of an increase? Just hope HEB stays at 8.25%. $2.59 is great for less that 2-3 wk. old stock. Just wish pool suppliers around here (Austin) would go to the cheaper 2.5g jugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.