How to convince your SO or others that BBB is safe

I think we are programmed, or brainwashed, into buy things that are made specifically for one purpose... everything is packaged that way to make it easier for us, or so one would be led to believe. So often the same products are packaged under different names so that the companies can make more money. Products that are "more specialized" demand a higher price.

We are also led to believe the large package is the bigger bargain... not often the case anymore! Read you're packaging and compare your prices... it's amazing sometimes what you'll find. :)

I remember when we switched two years ago... SO thought I was nuts and was afraid to swim at first... LOL. She quickly changed her mind after seeing the results and the money we saved!

I started my pool from scratch with BBB. My wife asked me if using bleach would "bleach" our swim suits :lol: and asked if the water would smell like bleach. I wasn't sure, I was new to maintaining a pool, but after reading on TFP, I thought I was ready to take care of the pool. Now I've had the pool for about a month(no bleached swimsuits or smell), and all everyone who has seen the pool can say is "how do you keep the water so clear?". I just tell them about 10 minutes a day, and run the pump for 3 hours.
:cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.