Dolphin T series

Once again, Dolphin manages to sow the seeds of confusion year-after-year :hammer:

From doing different product comparisons on their web pages it looks like the T-series gives you the swivel cord as a standard option but removes BlueTooth smartphone app control and only has one standard cleaning cycle (2 hours). It says it has "remote" control, but that often means using one of their dedicated RF remotes, not a smartphone app.

I'd say that puts this product somewhere between an S-series and an Active series, so, in order of awesomeness its -

M-Series
S-series
T-series
Active Series
DX series

Then again, that's purely a guess. Hopefully one of our members that's "in the industry" can go to their their Maytronics vendor account and let us know....

Yup, seems the T series is more of a bare bones, only the essentials version of the A and S series. You get the swivel cable, but no app. Won't know for sure until they come out with the product spec sheet though which isn't available yet. I knew Dolphin was rolling out new units in 2018, but this isn't what I heard about.

So it seems now we have:

T15=S50=Active 10
T35=S200=Active 20
T45=S300=Active 30
T55i-S300i-Active 30i

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.