Dolphin X 40 Plus iPhone app - missing features

Hello,

I have a new Australian model Dolphin X 40 Plus which is pretty fantastic. Have been using the My Dolphin app and when this is operating I only have the ability to "Manual drive" and "info/links" on the dashboard. The screenshots of the app show options for scheduling, cleaning duration etc. Any ideas whats up? I really hope Maytronics haven't crippled the Australian model or something equally stupid.

Farsonic

Dolphin differentiates their product lines A LOT and uses different names in different countries for the same model. It sounds like your model is not a full-feature model and so the App only shows what features are allowed for that specific model. My S300i (in US models) has access to all of the features in the App while the slightly less expensive S200 and S100 models have fewer and fewer features. It's definitely one of the most frustrating things about Dolphin - they make great robots but their product segmentation stinks!! Too many models that all look the same but with different names and slightly different features. They would be a much better company if they could clean up their product lines and end all of the unnecessary confusion.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.