This is what Aqua White looks like once the pool is complete

Jul 30, 2017
Clermont
One of the toughest decisions during the build process for me was what interior finish to go with. Which color, regular pebble, minipebble, pebbletech, or stonescapes. I ended up with Stonescapes AquaWhite Minipebble. I wanted a nice Caribbean Blue look and I wanted it smooth. Many of my neighbors have regular pebble and each pool felt a bit rough. I love the way this color turned out. The AquaWhite name is a little misleading. The base is actually medium blue. I added the Abalone Shell to the mix to give a bit of a sparkle. I also went with blue water line tile from NPT. It is Martinique Ocean Blue (MAR33) and then used Ocean Blue 2x2 tiles (MARF233) to cover the face of the spa. It turned out looking very nice and gives the pool a resort type feel. I also lined the edge of the sunshelf with the 2x2 tiles. I have created a YouTube video to show the water color so click this link if you want to see what the Aqua White really looks like!

https://youtu.be/QLT4NNZMbSs

Gorgeous pool design and color. Well done! Your two princesses will enjoy that for many years to come.

Maddie :flower:

Thank you for the compliments. The princesses love the shelf so much right now and playing with deck jets!

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent color!
Your design was well thought out

Thank you! I took a long time to plan this out prior to starting the build process. I wanted a very functional pool so it is deep in the middle and shallow at both ends. I also focused on getting as much square footage as I could since I have plenty of yard to spare.

Wow! What a great video, and such perfect timing for us. We are now overdue on selecting our Stonescapes color, and have not seen the mysterious "aqua white", as there are only 3 pictures available on the NPT website....as you obviously know. They looked darker to me, than what I wanted, but this is just beautiful! You are right, the color is very inviting and sparkly! I love it, thank you so much for taking the time to do this!

Thanks for sharing this -- I am considering the StoneScapes and this color as well... I wanted to ask how you like the pavers for the deck - our builder recommended it but I wondered how hot and rough it would be on the feet... I was thinking of having synthetic grass instead...
thanks for considering this

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.