Spa only works in service mode

Jan 8, 2017
Atascadero/ca
I have an Aqualink RS6 to operate my system. When I test my spa components in service mode the filter, heater and booster pump all work perfectly. The correct lights also light up on the control panel in the garage. The problem is I cannot get it to work from the control buttons. If I press boosterpump on the remote unit next to the spa it shuts it off and resets the system to pool mode. If I press booster on the control panel I get an error that says the pump cannot work when the cleaner is on. I think it is a programming issue. I would like help reprogramming my system.

How old is the spa side remote? It is not uncommon for them to fail when they get a number of years on them. Also, sometimes when an Aqualink system starts acting erratically, disconnecting the spa side remote will resolve the issue. They are fairly simple to replace.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.