Enjoying the afternoon with a cup of coffee!

Can you give me more info about the enclosure around your pool? It looks awesome! Thanks!

It's just a standard Bronze color aluminum frame with the normal size (hole size) screen, that is widely used here. The screen can be different size, closeness of threads, depending on what you prefer, ours being just like your typical window screen. If we didn't have this, all the live oak trees (leaf & oak acorns), and others, lizards (lots), flying insects (lots) etc, we would spend all our time cleaning the pool. This lets us sit out at night also with out getting eaten up by the mosquitoes, sometimes. Doors on both ends, and connects to the pool deck/patio roof to the house. It's about 40 feet long, and with the roof about 30 feet wide total under screen/roof.

Yes, the pool cages are more than common in Florida. Ours is block and cage. It’s where I enjoy my morning coffee.
6183a1f6247409e71d032766d7b51012.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.