Pool Vacuum Needed

Aug 1, 2017
Burbank
I'm looking for a vacuum for our recently purchased pool. I had a rechargeable battery powered one that had a problem after a month. I was waiting for the replacement to come when I was notified that the item was no longer carried. So I'm starting from scratch again. I've been looking for a similar one on Amazon. Happy to hear suggestions...

Pool Blaster is nice. I have the smallest one. If you order one, please make sure that each time you charge the battery, the O-Ring is lubed with magic lube. Mine is great, but will not pick up big leaves, especially around this time. Great backup to the original vacuum.

The Max version will pick up large leaves. I've never thought to lube the electric charging cord inlet O-ring before? Is that where you mean or is it different on smaller versions?

Maddie :flower:

Maddie:

Yes, I watched a video and this was recommended as of course who reads the manual. Mine is good enough to pick up smaller types of leaves, dirt, worms, etc. It also could be that the battery is not 100% charged, but the vacuum mouth is small compared to the PBM. Mine is used as a backup to picking up minor items after my weekly vacuum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.