Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: OH great...6" rain just now..and going on vacation tomorrow

1. Back To Top    #1

OH great...6" rain just now..and going on vacation tomorrow

Yeppers, the nasty chemical balance gremlins strike again. We are off to a 4 day rock festival tomorrow and it has rained 6" so far in the last 2 hours, still raining.

Well, I'll do my best to get things under control fresh in the am, then shock before we go, leave plenty of bleach the teens can dump in for the power outages when the SWG doesn't reset and worry about it when I get back.
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -
    Beats Driving to the Lake!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: OH great...6" rain just now..and going on vacation tomorrow

cool. have fun. I like the rocks that are broken in half so you can see the crystals inside them. amethyst is my favorite.
    16x32 21,000 gallon in-ground exposed aggregate, 1.5hp pump, 120 sqft catridge filter, birdcage, solar panels, aquavac tigershark qc robot.

3. Back To Top    #3

18x33 15700 Gal Oval Above Ground
    Ranger Sand Filter w/Praher Multi Port Valve
    A.O. Smith 1.5 hp Pump
    Confer E9120 Steps
    BBB And Sparkling Clean.

4. Back To Top    #4

LOL, Amethyst, LOL - funny!!! now that you mention specific rock, after Judas Priest Thursday night I should be "stone" deaf. (Pun intended)
    18x33x52 Buttressfree Seaspray (Wilbar) AGP - 1.5hp Pentair Maxim w/22" Pentair Meteor Sand Filter, Aqua Rite SWG System, Biltmore Walk In Steps - 2/4x20 Solar Panel Setup - Doheny Jet Drive (RIP -Pool Rover Jr) - finally hard plumbed the whole darned thing -

5. Back To Top    #5

Man you are going to MoonDance! I am so jealous, I really wanted to go, just cannot get the time off of work. Guess I just have to settle for cranking up the boom box.
    Dance some and tip a few for me!
    Mike
    Intex Ultra 18' x 52" AG 6,981 Gal.
    3 - 2'x20' solar panels
    Hayward XStream 1500 Cart Filter
    Hayward 1-1/2 HP 2-speed Superpump
    Aquabot Pool Rover
    2-Softub 300 hot tubs (yup just got one for the lake)
    TF Test Kit Doing the BBB for 7 years
    Medota Heights,Minnesota

6. Back To Top    #6

We are on the road as I type. (I can't leave home without my Crackberry or laptop and mobile wifi) Yeppers, headed for the Jam. This is our 11th year rockin and jamming in Walker, MN. Party! Anyone ever heads that way, just look for "Carnival Corner" - that would be us.

I pumped a LOT of water out of the pool this morning, added bleach, ran the pump for a while and set my timers. Since the SWG we have runs on a 24 hr timer, I could not set that so had to instruct the teens and leave lots of standby bleach. I don't think it's going to be too warm so maybe won't have much chance for algae to get a hold on.