The dog days of summer photo contest

This silly squirrel has been getting drinks out of our pool for the past month. Funny, when we were using Baquacil, no animals wanted to drink out of our pool. Now we can't keep this squirrel out of there.[attachment=0:2vtusj4z]SillySquirrel.jpg[/attachment:2vtusj4z]

Attachments

• SillySquirrel.jpg
    SillySquirrel.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 657
Marillion Fan said:
AnnaK said:
Does he swim?
From what we have read in the past, pigs are good swimmers, however they tend to panic in the water and drown trying to get out.
He has never been in the pool, but has followed me into the stream in our front yard, towards the end of summer the water is low and just his belly gets wet.

are you sure it's a "he"?

looks like a "she" from here :-D

Pictures of our Lab, Josie
[attachment=2:1luimkfg]Josie one.jpg[/attachment:1luimkfg]
She thinks the only reason we get in the pool is to throw her ball to her.
[attachment=1:1luimkfg]Josie.jpg[/attachment:1luimkfg]
Total concentration
[attachment=0:1luimkfg]Josie 3.jpg[/attachment:1luimkfg]
The steps are as far in the pool as she will go. Umbrella required to keep the sun off as she rests.

Attachments

• Josie one.jpg
    Josie one.jpg
    232.5 KB · Views: 532
  • Josie.jpg
    Josie.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 533
  • Josie 3.jpg
    Josie 3.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 528
Only one week remains in the contest! You need to submit your photos by the end of July, this coming Friday night!

Remember, photos will be judged in four categories: best photograph, cutest pet, most exotic pet, and ?!?!?. Some of those categories still only have one or two plausible candidates.

Okay, not sure if I'm eligible? :mrgreen:

My pup Bandito:

bandit09007.jpg

"1, 2, 3"....
bandit09010.jpg

"Go!"....
bandit09011.jpg

Frustratedpoolmom, I think you should be eligible. If I remember the rules, the members will be voting; so they can decide if you should win. Besides, its not like there is a huge monetary reward involved. I don't see why anyone should have objections. Just my opinion.

This is not really a pet, but sorta exotic. Does anyone know what kind of snake it is?

[attachment=0:6hr2fozw]snake.jpg[/attachment:6hr2fozw]

Attachments

• snake.jpg
    snake.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 362

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Here's mine, the left is Sadie and on the right is Greison. Sadie likes to be on the deck, neither seem to want to go in the pool as of yet. The deck is new this year so they have not had this view of the pool for long.

Attachments

• DSCF0443.JPG
    DSCF0443.JPG
    247 KB · Views: 272
frustratedpoolmom said:
tschaefges Gets my vote for best pics. :goodjob:

Just goes to show what the result will be with a good camera and someone who knows how to use it .... :wink:

I agree, great camera work! Every digital camera I have ever used has a delay, making it very hard to get a good action shot. Oh yeah, nice looking Labs!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.