California
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital PPC4 (RC-52)
I went ahead and shocked last night. I brushed off some odd yellow/tan substance on side of pool and we also had several little kids in the pool last week. So, I thought I should go ahead and shock her (never really had to do before) :)
Last night I started and then I took the kids to see fireworks...so basically, I was out at the pool at around 130am adding more bleach and testing (if my neighbors could see, I'm sure they would think I'm crazy) :) I'm sure some of you can relate.

Anyway my question is, how many hours is overnight really have to be...I was up at the crack of dawn to get ready to go to the 4th parade and it held at my shock level 16...but, was that enough hours?
I just tested again tonight and its now at 14 but, we had some rain today :( gotta love the 4th in Ohio...good thing we saw fireworks the night before.

thanks and everyone have a safe and happy 4th of July!!!
we are happy this is our last holiday alone...hubby is home from Iraq in about 5 weeks :-D

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.