still cloudy after 3 days

Son of a gun!! I do have something like that !! Ugh, It looks more like a submarine with a flap !!!
One of these, then
joenj-SkimmerDrainDiverter.jpg

I didn't read all posts so I'm sorry if this was covered...Question.....with the pool as cloudy as it is, did you happen to add clarifier hoping to clear it up? If so, and especially in larger than recommended doses, you can plug up filter in a hurry and have pretty much no circulation. I'm guessing plugged up filter was already ruled out as the cause for no suction?

One of these, then
joenj-SkimmerDrainDiverter.jpg

YES that is the bad boy that is supposed to be down there.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't read all posts so I'm sorry if this was covered...Question.....with the pool as cloudy as it is, did you happen to add clarifier hoping to clear it up? If so, and especially in larger than recommended doses, you can plug up filter in a hurry and have pretty much no circulation. I'm guessing plugged up filter was already ruled out as the cause for no suction?

No I did not but thank you for that question.

I CAN SEE THE DIRT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its clear ! Its clear , I did vacuum it after I took the picture. Ill check the numbers later as I have to go out now.

I found my submarine valve but its in bad shape. for now I stuck the vacuum hose in the hole to the pump. I tried putting the plug in the main valve hole but I could not get it to seal very well and kept popping out.l

Attachments

• pool2.JPG
    pool2.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 56
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.