New oasis in Midlo!

Hanny

May 25, 2017
Midlothian, TX
Hi all, I just filled a 32,000 gallon pool to enjoy with my wife and 3 littles. My first pool, my wife has had a pool since 16 or so (dad-maintained), so I've been reading everything I can get my hands on. I'll probably be a frequent poster, so I'll ask forgiveness now for any silly questions. I'm in several forums, so I get the search function, I'll do my best not to repost old questions. Looking forward to our new watering hole! Cheers!

Welcome to TFP! Glad to hear you've been doing reading, you are one step ahead of the pack. There aren't silly questions....okay, maybe there are, but no one here is going to judge you in the least. ;) I'm on quite a few forums as well, I think you'll find this one carries a bit of a different attitude than most, and its a fantastic thing!

Yup, Taylor SureCHECK Total Balance. K-1005. I'm still finding my sea legs. I test and write down what I think I need, then take a water sample to Leslie's and compare...keeping in mind that they want to sell me everything in the store. My numbers are getting closer.