coping installation issues

Jan 8, 2017
san jose, CA.
Hello,
we had the coping installed and there were several segments that we had the fix right away because of chipping and raised areas. We have come to a stand off however. We want these pieces fixed and they are saying that chipping and raised areas like this are normal. I'm willing to change my mind if people besides the coping installers say this is acceptable. Will some of be willing to give me an honest opinion here?
IMG_3901.jpgIMG_3904.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I cannot seem to upload the other photos that I have.

It's hard to get perspective from the one picture I can see, but we had concrete coping installed and didn't have issues with raised edges or chipping. Well, there may have been one chip, but I had to hunt to find it. �� I'd be interested to hear what others say, but it sounds like they may have been a little sloppy.

Folder works for me. Most of them I don't see an issue with but it is hard to tell depth from a picture. The one you have with the yellow speed square, that is the installer not using a level. They should have a rubber mallet with them to tamp each one down to the same level.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.