First season

May 9, 2017
Shickshinny/PA
Hello all. I first want to say that this site is AWESOME!!! I have learned so much in the short time that I have been a member. I opened my pool last week. Water was a little cloudy. I ran the pump for a few days along with vacuuming it. Unfortunately, or should I say fortunately, I came across this site searching for the best test kit. So I seem to be doing things backwards. LOL. I don't have any readings for you but I did ordered the TF-100. I'm Supposed to receive it tomorrow. In the meantime I added about a half gallon of bleach per day just to make sure something was in there. My water is crystal clear just two days after opening which is the best case scenario. So my question is once I get my kit and do the testing as long as my levels are good and my cc is 0 I should not have to do anything but maintain. Correct? Again you guys rock...;);););)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.