Rejuvenate Restorer Indoor/Outdoor Surface Renewer

Jun 8, 2014
Rogers, AR
Since so many of us use are backyard as a living space with lots of stuff that needs to be maintained I wanted to tell about this new product I tried.

My backyard gets full sun and my stuff was looking pretty ratty. So I read about this Rejuvenate Outdoor Restorer and I bought some. This stuff is amazing and I am a hard sell. It removes oxidation and restores the color. I used it on a cantilever umbrella and stand that I really thought was going to have to be junked. It was so oxidized it didn't even look brown anymore. I rubbed the pole, stand, handles and anything else I could find on this umbrella and it looks practically brand new.

I have done all my planters, solar lights, light fixtures, and anything else I could find. It does take some elbow grease and depending how bad the stuff is it may take a few times but it really works.

I don't work for the company, nor QVC but I am so pleasantly surprised by how well it works I wanted to share.

Rejuvenate Restorer Indoor/Outdoor Surface Renewer w/2 Hand Mitts — QVC.com

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.