Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wiring a Z Wave Switch to Intermatic X100

1. Back To Top    #1

Wiring a Z Wave Switch to Intermatic X100

I have an Intermatic X100 currently that goes to my pool light and controlled by a RC613 but when we bought the house the remote had been lost and it's in a very inconvenient location. I found a GoControl zwave switch GoControl Z-Wave Isolated Contact Fixture Module - FS20Z-1 GoControl Z-Wave Isolated Contact Fixture Module - FS20Z-1 - Connected Home Modules - Amazon.com Is there a how to out there how to wire this in? I read and re-read directions but just want to confirm I do it correctly. TIA
    10k gallon in ground pool. Pentair SuperFlo VS Pump, Pentair Clean and Clear RP 200, Aquarite T9 SWG. Located in Sarasota, FL.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wiring a Z Wave Switch to Intermatic X100

Greetings and welcome.
    Sorry i cant help you directly, but just so you know, when it comes to specific combo automation integration questions like this, you might also have luck with a zwave-Intermatic question over at Pool equipment - Connected Things - SmartThings Community

With that said, there's always a chance someone will come along here whose had that experience.
    In ground vinyl Grecian, 24k gal, Hayward 220t sand filter, VGreen VSP 165, Hayward SWG, Raypak NG 265k heater, dolphin m4.
    If TFP has helped you, please click to SUPPORT TFP!
    Helpful Links:
    GET A TEST KIT Chlorine/CYA Chart How to SLAM About Metals & Stains

3. Back To Top    #3

Black to hot input, white to neutral. The two blue wires go to the load (your light). Green is obviously ground. What Hub are you using to control it?
    - Tom

Check out my DIY YouTube Channel @ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbq..._as=subscriber

4. Back To Top    #4

Wink...thanks. That's what I thought from instructions but with all things electrical I like to check 3 times before doing anything.