Wiring a Goldline GL-235 (GLC-2P-A) to 115v?

I recently purchased this kit to add to my solar heater panel setup i'm building

I think installation is pretty basic, though the instructions seem to indicate that the 115v should be tapped into the pump or timer wiring, unsure what that implies.
My outside 115v wiring starts with an outlet that is GFCI and then i have 3 more outlets in series after that.. just tied together by proper 115v outdoor gauge wiring.

My thinking was that i just tap into the 115V terminal in the control panel of the hayward.. and the ground terminal.. run the 115v to the last electrical outlet (receptical) that is in series to its unused posts for the voltage and ground (all 3 wires) while running the wire in standard conduit along my deck.

Is this really all there is to it.. ? What is the meaning of the timer/pump diagram? My pump has a standard plug on it (hayward 1.5 hp).. it plugs into a hanging timer that i manually set for say 10am till 6pm daily (i'm pretty sure this isnt relevant to the wiring diagram). Seems i should only need wire the box up like another outlet in series?

Thanks for any tips here

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.