Can I attach my hot tub to my above ground pool?

Brannon132

Platinum Supporter
May 5, 2015
Enumclaw, Wa
I searched the forum and couldn't find anything about this if someone has a thread please post it...

So I have an above ground pool with a 400k propane heater. I also have a stand alone hot tub.
I am getting an automated system to run my solar panels/heater which led me to this question...

Can I hook up the pool to the hot tub so that I only have one body of water like a pool/spa combo?

I was hoping that I could run it as you would a pool/spa combo in the summer time and once i winterize the pool turn the hot tub heater back on and have my hot tub running during the wintertime?

Is this possible and has anyone done it?

Thanks, Brannon

Not really because there is no way for water to spill from the hot tub to the pool so the water mixes.

It might be possible to use the pool equipment for the hot tub to make use of the heater, but the bodies of water would remain independent.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.