Skimmer ID Help

Mkleisch

Bronze Supporter
Mar 19, 2017
Naperville IL
I need some help finding parts for my skimmer. Pool Tech skimmer didn't google....

It's a 9" round skimmer with 2 ports in the bottom. The weir door is also missing. 7 1/2" x 5 1/2" is what the opening measures and it says pool tech. They left a round basket that says B-152. Also should there be some kind of valve in the bottom of the skimmer assembly as well?

Ignore the algae. I am going to SLAM the pool once all of the parts are here...

bcbafa333a63fcc3f4390c54c7fe2a1d.jpg
c8c6d303346376a17fb289bdb430828a.jpg
6e2d9133826e7e82bb685cd7cc878d57.jpg
302c897f6f2c45503981c8513b28cdc7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure? But there are replacement skimmer parts out there that folks use all the time..... Call Inyopools.com or Sunplay.com

Both shops have always been very good and helpful finding that elusive pool part.

Maddie :flower:

Ok. I am almost ready to start the slam. I was running my pump today and noticed lack of pressure coming out of the jets after about a half hour. I swept and stared vacuuming. Can I have stirred up so much **** to have plugged the main? Or even the DE filter??

Your pool is seriously loaded with algae. DE filters are soooooooo good at catching schmutz that in your case they're gonna clog up quickly. Hence you need to be available to clean them out frequently. That's the only downside on DE filters that I know of.

Maddie :flower:

I was able to track down the correct cover and square skimmer basket for the skimmer. I do need bolts for the cover though. The cover part number is SPX1075C1 and the bolt part number is SPX1084Z9. I can't find the thread pitch and bolt lenght, would anyone have any idea or place to check? They look like stainless flat head screw. Is hayward a metric or standard bolt company? Any help is appreciated.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.