Perhaps... a date.

dattia

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 12, 2008
West Chester, PA
I love this forum and think it is quite easy to navigate, there is just one little thing that I think might be helpful. I really miss having an actual date on the posts. It has been difficult to discern exactly how long someone has been dealing with an issue or even to check my own posts to see exactly when I did a particular treatment. For some of us, the problems we are dealing with are a bit more long term and I think a numerical date may prove more useful instead of the month and the day of the week.

Just my humble opinion, thanks for giving the opportunity to express it. Other than that..nothing at all! :)

IF you look in the upper right corner of every post the date and time it is posted is there.
If you click on user control panel in the upper left of every page, then click on board preferences in the options menu on the left, then click on 'edit global settings' you can select how the date is displayed.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.