Help! I need dimensions Intex easy set 18' x 48"

LittleTagAlong

Bronze Supporter
Jun 17, 2016
Amarillo TX
Don't have pool up yet. My plan is to set it up and leave it. I am putting billboard vinyl under the pool. For the inflatable ring, I am going to put packing peanuts/shreds instead of air. My problem is--mine is not up. I need to know the circumference of the top ring when inflated. I can guesstimate how far around (56'). So...if anyone has theirs up, could you measure and let me know.THANKS:confused:

No clue, but I'll give you a :bump: and hope someone who knows will answer. You might also use the search box for easy set and send PMs to people who have one and who have posted recently. Or.... if you got impatient, answer your own question in the event someone else searches for the same answer in the future.

As close as I can estimate, using dimensions on original box, The diameter is between 7 & 8 in. Then using the diameter shown on diagram, I am estimating that it will take about 15-17 cubic feet of packing peanuts to fill.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

No clue, but I'll give you a :bump: and hope someone who knows will answer. You might also use the search box for easy set and send PMs to people who have one and who have posted recently. Or.... if you got impatient, answer your own question in the event someone else searches for the same answer in the future.
I ordered 20 cubic feet. Hoping to be swimming by this time next week.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.