Anyone know where I can get this IntelliPH part?

It's the round piece with three plastic rollers. It's really easy to replace, but I don't see it on Pentair's website. Seems silly to buy an entire $150 motor replacement just for this part.

Looks like my installer forgot to lube it up and two of the three rollers rusted and aren't rolling anymore.

baa52bf785be0d0d59d30023ba917d9a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How old is it?

The earlier versions of the Pentair IntelliPH had pumps on them that did not allow for replacement of the roller head but rather you had to replace the entire motor. They made a later revision to the design so that the roller head could be replaced. You might try calling Pentair to see what they say. If you have an old version it might be best to upgrade the pump now so that roller heads can be swapped out more easily.

How old is it?

The earlier versions of the Pentair IntelliPH had pumps on them that did not allow for replacement of the roller head but rather you had to replace the entire motor. They made a later revision to the design so that the roller head could be replaced. You might try calling Pentair to see what they say. If you have an old version it might be best to upgrade the pump now so that roller heads can be swapped out more easily.

This is the newer model. The roller head could be easily replaced. I took it off and tried to grease it up with white lithium and installed a new tube just yesterday.

Was just hoping I could replace the part...

I had a similar problem with my IntellipH pump. The new (after 2014) Pentair IntellipH pumps are made by Stenner. The exact replacement part for this pump is Stenner part number EC350. They call it the "EC350 White Roller Assembly". They're available on Amazon or eBay for about half the price (or less!) of the Pentair 522386 kit! :p

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.