Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: FPH Pool Heater

1. Back To Top    #1

FPH Pool Heater

Does anyone know a good HVAC company around Charlotte NC that could complete
    the install of a Hotspot Energy FPH heat exchanger for my pool? The FPH is plumbed
    already, just need to do the electrical and evacuate and recharge the refrigerant.
    Tega Cay, SC
    2016 build 16x32 polymer IG-Speck BaduMV 2.4 hp variable speed pump-individually run 2" plumbing-4 returns-1 skimmer-Doheny Discovery robot-
    jetted bench-Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 420 cartridge filter-Circupool RJ60+ SWG-Hotspot FPH heater

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: FPH Pool Heater

I'm not familiar with your location, but I thought I would give this thread a friendly bump to gain some attention.

Dom - TFP Guide
    Intex 18' X 48" Ultra Frame AGP 6700 gallons | Two Intex CS8110 SWG's | Hayward Pro Series 21" Sandfilter | Hayward 1.5HP Power Flo Matrix pump | Hayward Thru-wall Skimmer | Wanda the Whale | 72 sq ft of Sungrabber Solar Panels with Hayward GLC-2P-A | Taylor K2006 Test Kit, Sample Sizer & Speed Stir | Click Here To Become a TFP Supporter!

3. Back To Top    #3

Have you contacted Hotspot directly? They're pretty good with that info.
    16 x 32 18,000 gal IG vinyl pool. 1.5HP SuperFlo VS pump. Hayward C4030 425 sq ft cartridge filter. Hotspot FPH heat reclamation pool heater.

4. Back To Top    #4

Joshii,
    They had no recommendation for my area. Who did yours?

Tim
    Tega Cay, SC
    2016 build 16x32 polymer IG-Speck BaduMV 2.4 hp variable speed pump-individually run 2" plumbing-4 returns-1 skimmer-Doheny Discovery robot-
    jetted bench-Pentair Clean and Clear Plus 420 cartridge filter-Circupool RJ60+ SWG-Hotspot FPH heater

5. Back To Top    #5

Joshii or anyone else, ideas?
    Tega Cay, SC

6. Back To Top    #6

Sorry, Tim. I'm in MA. This is the hardest part of the process. If you haven't already, I'd ask for AC recommendations from your neighbors, and call them to see if they're willing. The work isn't hard. You just have to find a contractor willing to do it.
    16 x 32 18,000 gal IG vinyl pool. 1.5HP SuperFlo VS pump. Hayward C4030 425 sq ft cartridge filter. Hotspot FPH heat reclamation pool heater.