Aqualuminator Fountain Attachment

Apr 14, 2016
Laurel, Mississippi
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I am looking at purchasing a fountain for my pool and have the Aqualuminator return. Looks like one of my options is the Aqualuminator fountain. I was wondering if anyone has this fountain and could clarify something for me? Currently my water flow is pointing at a 45 degree angle toward the bottom of the pool and I notice with this attachment you have to point the flow up. I also see in the instructions that it has a bypass valve. I am curious if I have to remove the attachment when I am not using it to point my flow back the original way or can I just use the bypass valve and just turn my flow back with the attachment still attached? Thanks!

Looks like it has to point up to work. and you'll have to take it off to have water flow back into the pool. The bypass is on the front and looks like it just allows water to spill out to cut back distance. I took a look at the install instructions on pentairs site.

Yea I looked over the instructions and they weren't very clear on it. I read a review that said when they aren't using they just use the bypass valve but that is all that was said on the review. So it seems like maybe the bypass valve could work to direct flow back through the original flow but was trying to get some clarification by someone who may have it installed. Thanks!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.