Pentair IC60

You do not need EasyTouch to run it. You will not have the 1% increment adjustability that you can get with EasyTouch, I think you're limited to either 10% or 20% increments, not positive, but someone else will have that answer. You can run it off the same timer that you have that runs the pump.

Yes, you can run the IC60 on a mechanical timer. And yes, the output can only be changed in 20% increments. 20, 40, 60, 80, 100. Mine is wired directly to its own mechanical timeclock and it is easy to control the output by changing the percentage and the on time. Just make SURE that the SWG only runs when the pump is running.

Our neighbor recently got an IC40 in their 10k pool without the EasyTouch. They run their pool pump 6 hours a day and the FC is way to high at the lowest setting of 20%. Having the EasyTouch makes it much easier as you could dial it down further than 20%.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0% No LEDs lit - No chlorine produced - IntelliChlor SCG is off.
2% 1 LED blinking Produces chlorine for 64 seconds of every hour.
4% 2 LEDs blinking Produces chlorine for 127 seconds of every hour.
6% 3 LEDs blinking Produces chlorine for 16 seconds of each 5 minute period.
8% 4 LEDs blinking Produces chlorine for 21 seconds of each 5 minute period.
10% 5 LEDs blinking Produces chlorine for 27 seconds of each 5 minute period.
20% 1 LED solid Produces chlorine for 53 seconds of each 5 minute period.
40% 2 LEDs solid Produces chlorine for 106 seconds of each 5 minute period.
60% 3 LEDs solid Produces chlorine for 159 seconds of each 5 minute period.
80% 4 LEDs solid Produces chlorine for 212 seconds of each 5 minute period.
100% 5 LEDs solid Produces chlorine for 265 seconds of each 5 minute period.
The new cells allow lower % output.

Verify that the cell you get has the lower settings.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.