Leaf net cover question

Jan 21, 2014
Bartlesville, OK
I have a lot of trouble with leaves getting in my pool. In fact all summer long you'd think it was autumn by the amount of leaves in my pool every day. I'm considering getting a leaf net cover but before I spend the money I was wondering if these work and if any of you recommend them
Thanks
Mike

I use one, but only in the fall & over my winter cover. Works great at keeping the leaves out.

960931CC-837B-4497-B201-2CB7430B5217_zps5xdjpo55.jpg

5EE8DD31-847B-4BC4-A16E-1B23FD06FA7C_zps628ghvi3.jpg

I have a lot of trees around my pool also but I only use the leaf net in the fall to keep the leaves out before I close the pool for the winter. In the summer I just use a pole net to scoop the leaves out that have floated in. To me the full leaf net is a bit of a hassle. My solar cover is easier to remove and put back on.
Larry

I have a lot of trees around my pool also but I only use the leaf net in the fall to keep the leaves out before I close the pool for the winter. In the summer I just use a pole net to scoop the leaves out that have floated in. To me the full leaf net is a bit of a hassle. My solar cover is easier to remove and put back on.
Larry
Same here, between my solar cover (on a reel), skimmer, & manual skimming, the big net is not worth the hassle.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.