Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Raypac 165vsp1.65

1. Back To Top    #1

Raypac 165vsp1.65

I bought a demo motor with controller the Raypac 165vsp discounted because it was a demo. Installed it on my hayward superII pump new Impeller new seals new diffuser. Programmed it everything worked great. Next day went to adjust some settings and the interface touch pad does not respond. Appears to be locked but will not unlock. I have the manual but none of the keys are responding. Stop will not even work. Does this have a battery backup, maybe a fuse inside that's blown??? It's running thru the cycles I have set normally but I cant reprogram it or adjust settings.

John B.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Raypac 165vsp1.65

Welcome to the forum. I edited your post somewhat to make it a little more readable. Someone should be along to help you.
    16x32x52" Steel Cornelius Miramar AGP Vinyl liner 13,100 gal. Buried 2 ft.
    2 Speed Hayward Power-Flo Matrix 85 g.p.m. 22" 250lb. sand filter hard plumbed
    Pool Rover Jr., Pool Blaster Max, Diver Dave TF100 Test Kit/Speed Stir
    Margaritaville Frozen Concoction Maker, Liqour Chiller, & Drink Mixer & Party Tub----Collect 'um all!

3. Back To Top    #3

TFP Guide

In the Industry

Re: Raypac 165vsp1.65

Raypak Variable Speed Pool Pump 1.65 THP - PS165VSP - INYOPools.com, you might want to call these people. They are well recieved by users of this forum