Iron Problems????

OK... I have done the AA treatment and the stains are all gone. I have now added Metal Free and have the pool turned back to filter. Will it hurt anything to vacuum the floor on waste and add more water or should I wait until I get my water balanced and back to normal??? Thanks in advance!

So it's been several days since I added the AA and the sequestrating agent. The water has remained blue with no signs of staining. I tested my water this morning to start the rebalancing process. My CYA is 80. Should I wait a few more days to do the partial drain? I wasn't sure if the partial drain would affect my staining process.

CL 0
pH 7.2
TA 30
CYA 80

Since it seems to me that the most likely source of iron is the ladder I think that a partial drain would be good to reduce the iron level in the water. Keep your FC above minimum to avoid algae, [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.