Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Tucson Pool by Clark's design by yours truely!!!

1. Back To Top    #1

Tucson Pool by Clark's design by yours truely!!!

Here is a photo shoot from the construction of out pool. It took nearly 6 months from layout to swimming and as you can see we have some finish work to do. Hope you enjoy! These are the first 3 of the layout and initial digging
    Attached Images Attached Images
    25K gallon IG pool/spa, Pentair Sandfilter, 400K heater, 3hp pool pump, 1hp feature pump, Polaris Caretaker inground floor cleaner, Easy8/Intellitouch controller.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Tucson Pool by Clark's design by yours truely!!!

More Photos's
    25K gallon IG pool/spa, Pentair Sandfilter, 400K heater, 3hp pool pump, 1hp feature pump, Polaris Caretaker inground floor cleaner, Easy8/Intellitouch controller.

3. Back To Top    #3

And More...

4. Back To Top    #4

Ready for the gunite...

5. Back To Top    #5

Ready for Jet Black Pebble tec

6. Back To Top    #6

Almost done!

7. Back To Top    #7

A view of the spa. Covered with 3/4in glass tiles.

8. Back To Top    #8

That is one beautiful, sophisticated pool!! Congrats! I love the glass tile on the spa (I have glass tile, also) and the combination of materials. Wow!! Enjoy! Can't wait to see more pics as you landscape, etc.
    7,000 gal. IG gunite, SWG, PebbleSheen interior finish-Aqua Blue, 8' vanishing edge raised 16-jet overspill spa, 2 12" waterfalls, tan shelf with bubbler.
    Pentair equipment: Easy Touch 8, Intellichlor IC-40, Intelliflo VF 3050, 2.5 hp Whisperflo spa pump, 1 hp Whisperflo water feature pump, Quad 100 DE filter, Master Temp 400 heater, Legend Platinum Cleaner (3/4 hp pump). Autofill, TF-100 Test Kit w/salt and borate strips.

Pisces Pool Build

9. Back To Top    #9

Yeah, gasser, that's a very cool pool. What exactly will be done with the water feature?
    18k gal inground, everbrite finish, 505 sq ft; 1.5 hp two speed whisperflow; rheem 5100ti 100k btu heat pump; 3 sheer descent falls; DE filter; swg (cell out and using trichlor for now)

10. Back To Top    #10

The water feature has one more row of block to go on. Then in a recessed trough on top there will be a 12ft. fire bar. All the features will be accessed via the Easy Touch remote. The finish will be stucco which will be painted to compliment the house.

11. Back To Top    #11

That is absolutely beautiful. Glad to see the water color in a darker pool.
    Lynn

16x38 FG, 20,400G, 1HP/2sp Tristar pump, Hayward 425sq ft cart. filter, Pro Logic4, SWCG, 3 returns, 2 main drains, 1 skimmer, 4 Pentair deck jets, Hayward Phantom pressure cleaner/booster pump, TF-100 of course :-)orthofish-s-pool-build-finally-t13179.html

12. Back To Top    #12

Beautiful pool and done just in time to enjoy the summer! I love the darker finish, too. We ever do another build, that's the direction we'll go, too. I wouldn't even mind giving up the colored lights..we hardly use ours anyway.

Congratulations and keep posting progress photos!
    No Cover Charge
    17,000 gal IG w/ raised 8' spillover spa, 3M plaster, 10' stainless rain WF, Pentair SAM lights, Sta-Rite Sys3 cart. filter, Intellichlor SWG, 400kBTU Gas Heater, Paramount IF Cleaners, ET-8 Wireless Remote

13. Back To Top    #13

Beautiful!! When your pool was being sprayed, I noticed many pvc pipes sticking out of the bottom...what exactly were they? Are they tied into the water feature you have? And I noticed a seat/step in the deep end...how deep is that, is it designed as an exit from the deep end? I love the concept...and what is your decking?

Thanks!
    Tara

14. Back To Top    #14

Quote Originally Posted by ma23peas
    Beautiful!! When your pool was being sprayed, I noticed many pvc pipes sticking out of the bottom...what exactly were they?
    Thats an in-floor cleaning system. They're little water jets that pop up out of the floor and spray the dirt and debris towards the deep end drain where it gets sucked up.

AZGASSER, beautiful pool? Who was your builder?
    My Pool:
    12K gal IG gunite with 7' raised spa, gunite waterfall, PebbleTec Caribbean Blue finish, solar heating & in-floor cleaning system

Equipment: Sta-Rite 300' Cartridge Filter, Intellichlor IC20 SWCG, Sta-Rite 400k BTU heater, Intelliflow 4x160 main pump & Sta-Rite 3/4 hp waterfall pump, EasyTouch controlls w/ wireless controller, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test.

15. Back To Top    #15

The pvc in the floor is for the Polaris Caretaker infloor cleaning system. The water feature has its own intake to a 1hp pump that is returning to the water feature. That way the water feature can run independently from the pool. My decking is black cherry flagstone. The step in the deep end acts more as a bench for tired swimmers or for the "not so tall" swimmers. The deep end is about 6'6" deep. Bye the way, the pool was built by Clark's pools in Tucson. Their web site is www.clarkspoolaz.com. Hope all the info helps.

16. Back To Top    #16

Here is the water feature that was halfway built on the prior pics. It has taken awhile but well worth the wait.

17. Back To Top    #17

Here is the same feature at nite, with the "torch" lit.

18. Back To Top    #18

Very cool! Where in Tucson are you?
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

19. Back To Top    #19

I am out in Dove Mountain, between the Gallery and the Ritz.

20. Back To Top    #20

Very nice! I love the water feature with the fire bar on top
    12,800 gallon IG plaster kidney-shaped pool, waterslide, 800 gallon spa.
    1HP 2 speed Sta-Rite pool pump, 1.5 HP Sta-Rite spa jet pump. 2 skimmers, 1 main drain
    Purex-Triton TR-60 325 lb.sand filter. 2" Plumbing, Intex SWCG, TF-100 test kit.
    Link to pics of my pool! http://www.troublefreepool.com/my-oasis-t26558.html