Hot tub won't heat

Sep 14, 2016
Willits
I have a 1997 tiger river spa (Bengal model M). Brand new heater, new high limit, new thermostat. Circulation pump works fine in fact I took it out cleaned it and tested before putting back in....it's good. There are 2 lights 1 is red 1 is green according to Manuel and hot tub guys that's good too. Still no heat. I got this thing free and when I originally installed it it heated right up and was good for about 10 days and then stopped heating. That's when I replaced the heater and high limit and thermostat. Please help

I think 1997 was a transitional year for Watkins, if so I think you have the IQ-2000 control board, but you don't have the digital display of the style that was used for the next 11 or 12 years. If so are you getting voltage to the heater screw terminals when the tub is calling for heat? If not one of the relays may have gone bad on your control board.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.