Any experience with Sunwest Pools? Scratch Built Pool (block)

Beee

Jul 16, 2016
Knoxville, TN
Build your own pool wall

This (above) is what I'm referencing.

I am a pretty handy person who's VERY cheap. I want a pool, might even go above ground in a different situation, but I'm limited to an inground by setback requirements.

I like the idea of a concrete block pool, with a liner, but I've been wary because of the amount of block and need to fill the blocks with concrete. This style from Sunwest seems to be a short vertical wall solution- I'm not 100% sure if those blocks are even set in a mud bed. And they reference glued block instead of concrete filled. I'm assuming masonry glue.

I would just like to know if there's anyone out there who has dealt with this company and could give me some feedback. I hate to go in blind spending $600 on a starter kit if I can't get any validation that it's feasible.

Or if you've built a block wall liner pool using this shorter wall method, I'd love to hear about that too!

I have read the other threads on the site about block wall liner pools, and this is something different. I am hopeful that this might be a cheaper solution with a whole lot more DIY potential than the other methods discussed for DIY pools.
cal-photos.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.